Friday 28 June 2013

OLIVE BAR & KITCHEN


I am a big foodie and I love to experience different cuisine, enjoy the ambiance and hospitality in different restaurants. So I frequently check burrp.com to know new and good restaurants in town, then try out the places. I happened to read about the Olive Beach Restaurant with very good reviews by people and the pictures quite enticed me. One fine night I went to Olive Beach with my hubby. We had a bit of confusion while searching the restaurant but at last we found it.

The restaurant has blue gate and at night is not really visible. Once I entered inside the gate, I felt I'm in some other place other than Bangalore. Everything inside is in white with touch of blue. With candle in each table, it made the whole surrounding perfect to spend time with your loved one.
This is the Bar area and it is perfect to sit around and relax with friends and have a good conversation.
Outside sitting area

We sat in this area next to the small water lake. I was super excited here as the ambiance stood up to my expectations. The moment we sat in the chair, the waiter came up and put a candle in the table and served olives. I ordered "Ginger Gimlet" for drinks. As starter I ordered "Wild Mushroom Borek"& my husband ordered "Pan-Seared Foie Gras". For the main course we ordered "Grill Jumbo Prawns " which was served with Tuscan potato, salad and lemon butter sauce and i have to tell you, the sauce was delicious. At last for the dessert we ordered "Chocolate Caramel Coulant" and it was the best dessert I ever had.


Olive Beach, is a must place to eat in Bangalore and I recommend everyone to check it out. The place where you can enjoy food with  elegance and sophistication. It is a place in Bangalore where you will be surrounded by nice people and 6 out of 10 table will be filled with foreigners  I have to say when the food was served in my table, I was very happy to see the presentation in the plate, and the aroma  was mouthwatering but felt upset at the same time because the amount seemed less.But  when I finished the food, I was so full and satisfied. Though the bill was on the higher side, and we did not regret while paying it.



If you want to spend a romantic time with your loved one or spend a quality time with family and be in a quite place, away from noise then my friend definitely....Olive beach. 

XOXO..

No comments: