Thursday 11 July 2013

D NEW ME - WHITE


The color of purity, calmness is white. I never really liked or admired this color but then I always land up  buying white for myself. If I count I have a total of 10-12 whites . And recently when I started blogging and reading other blogs I started falling in love with  WHITE. From past few days I am eating my husband's head to paint our house in white. Like many other even I used to think white is difficult to maintain; it becomes dirty easily; but above all white is white, pure, rich, elegant, sophisticates. Fall in love with white like me :


love to enter through this door.....
inside area.....


DIY - decoration




living area









love to lie down....

white knit throw



lovely frills




i wish i had this office space...




and the kitchen too.....








dining space...




last, the gorgeous bathroom.....




Sitting in my balcony, enjoying the lovely breeze along with  the rainy weather of Bangalore; want to get dirty with 'chap chap' of rain water in my white.

No comments: