Friday 17 May 2013

FIRST WORDS...

It is an amazing feeling to write about something which excites you a lot. I always thought of writing a blog but to be honest I used to get scared when I see various blogs and I find they are so good. And after giving a thought I have finally started it. 

Designing, Art, Craft, Decoration, Styling, Interiors, Creativity has always been part of my life. I have done B.DESIGN from NIFT and worked in home furnishing dept since than and recently I have moved to Bangalore with my Husband. And I love my job to create something new. 

Along with design, I want to write about travel, life, my days in Bangalore. Now than I have started writing I'm feeling good about it. And I have no idea how my time just pass by. Can't wait to write more.......

XOXO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When i first clicked on the link to blog...a complete white page opened...Thot u were bluffing us with a White-washed wall and terming it "my First wall" :-P....But after F5'ing it cud view the actual wall ;-).....

Jokes apart.....When u work on something u luv...u feel good abt urself...but when u share it with others, u feel ecstatic....

Wishing u "The-Good the-lucks"